Malcolm, the reason why I am buying aftermarket and not Nissan is that the 
car is sitting way too high in the front and I want it a bit lower, the 240k 
springs and sruts give a distance of 365mm between centre of the hub and 
guard lip and this looks a bit funny as my rear end has already been 
lowered.


>From: maldat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Springs - what type
>Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:27:04 +1300
>
>Use 240k springs for sure.When fitted to a 510 you will have no body roll 
>.apart
>from your tyres.
>Remember the C110 is much heavier
>Why buy aftermarket when nissan make the right ones??
>Malcolm
>
>Lachlan Hughes wrote:
>
> > List,
> > I have been told that variable rate king springs will lower my car about
> > 50mm.  Currently I have 240k struts and the distance between the centre 
>hub
> > and guard is about 365mm.  Has anyone had experience with these springs 
>as I
> > am thniking of putting them in?
> > Thanks in advance
> > Lochie
> >
> > _________________________________________________________________
> > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at 
>http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
> >
>


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to