|
James,
Not me. The only engine I've tried in my 1200 ute so far is a
SOHC CA18...the tranny on that fits just fine with no cutting but it's different
to the DOHC one. I've never seen the CA18DET tranny closeup but I suspect it's
maybe something like a n/a VG one. BIG!
I doubt I'll go with a CA18ET as the single cam motor is a bit
feeble. Mind you my ute is still a long way from needing an engine. Gotta have a
floor in the cab first :-)
--membersozdat------------------------------------------------------- OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] No unauthorised redistribution of this email http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
Title: 1200 conversion
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion Shane McManus
- Re: 1200 conversion Cleary Signs
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- Re: 1200 conversion Andrew Denniss
- 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion eddie
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- Re: 1200 conversion Cleary Signs
- Re: 1200 conversion Andrew Denniss
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion Andrew Greenbury
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- RE: 1200 conversion Andrew Greenbury
- RE: 1200 conversion James Marmont
- Re: 1200 conversion Ron Johnson
