Title: Message
I concur, bond cages are great.  Had one on my HQ and boy did it save me :)
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Cherry
Sent: Sunday, 25 April 2004 8:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cams approved roll cages

I have just bought a roll cage (steel) pre-made from bond roll cages, it is bolt in & cost a total of 750 (without side intrusion bars) but the main hoop was made with the cross bar already welded in! so give them a call!
Matt
----- Original Message -----
From: rclough
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Cams approved roll cages

 
I want to install an approved one in a 180BSSS whilst it is in the "shell" stage of a build up.
I need to buy a MIG welder to repair some bent panels, so fabrication is not  a real problem, if I have a pattern/specifications to work to.
 
What is the go on Cams approved roll cages for cars now presenting for a Log Book?
Are there makers of "off the shelf" approved cages for old cars or can I fabricate one myself from approved (Reynolds?) chrome/moly tubing?  If so, are there approved design specifications available that I can copy? 
Do roll cages now have to be welded in or can they still be bolted through the floor pan?  I need to know this so I know if I can paint the interior first, or I must build a cage before painting.
 

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to