Hi all,

I'm really excited to start using memcached.  I'm currently using in-
memory caches in my ASP.NET+IIS6 application on 2 load-balanced
servers, but of course that isn't a shared memory between the 2
servers.  So if key "test1" is cached on web1, web2 has no way of
getting to it.  Enter memcached.

One question I had, since I have those 2 servers (and 1 separate db) I
want to install the memcached server on both of them since the
database is the bottleneck, not the RAM on the servers.  If I do that,
how does memcached figure out which server has the cache key
efficiently?  I am missing something?  For example, say web1 is
configured to use memcached on localhost+web2, and web2 is configured
to use memcached on localhost+web1.  If a key is created on web1 or
web2, will it always be stored in the same cache?

Thanks for your help!

--Jonathan