Are you sure?  When hashing the key, to determine which server to send it
to, on some machines it will put key 'foo' on server web3, but on web3 it
will put it on localhost?

It just doesn't seem like good practice to me to access a member of a
cluster by using localhost, when other clients will be accessing it
differently.   Especially if you do like I do and have a single config file
that is rsynced to all the cache servers.

I'm not sure I see what actual gain you get by using localhost.

--
"Be excellent to each other"