> My next question is stats cachedump. Are people using that feature??
> Personally I would like to kill that as a stats subcommand, and try to think
> of a better way we may help developers to try to debug their application.

stats cachedump can be very helpful. Here's how we use it (albeit rarely):

We're taking a production machine down for other reasons. There's some
question about our cache utilization. We run stats cachedump, parse
the keys (which are all nicely prefixed), and get a nice picture of
which portions of our cached data live in which slabs, how numerous
they are, how much size they take up, etc. That sort of data -- a high
level snapshot of the steady state of a production system -- can be
very valuable, and cachedump makes it reasonably easy to grab, without
writing any new code. In fact, if anything, I'd like to keep the
command but remove the buffer limit...

-josh