Dustin wrote:

On Mar 25, 9:31 am, gf <kak.serpom.po.yait...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your anwer.
I can pay if necessary. How much it costs?

  I can build you a custom version of memcached that does whatever you
want, but you'd have to consider:

  1) This will not be part of the core memcached server -- so you'll
be kind of stuck with whatever build I make you.
  2) If you wanted to also run this as a memcached instance, the data
loss properties that make memcached such a good cache would conflict
with your lock/queue goals.

  Also, I don't think it's a very good idea, so a lot of the
negotiation time would be me trying to talk you out of it.  :)

If you put this in the server, don't you set up conditions for:

A) all clients trigger the wait and thus deadlock
and/or
B) some number of clients run the server out of resources

??

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikes...@gmail.com