> Nobody fucking does that. Get over it, yo. People read the minimum amount
> of crap they have to read until it works. Everyone else doesn't have a
> hard time finding work.
>
> Also; because when you don't, people switch to to other systems because
> they believe it's "easier", or they complain in IRC or on the mailing list
> and waste my time.

For what it's worth; on one side of the aisle I have people flaming me
because we don't support utf8 or long keys or binary whatever or CAS on
everything, then on the other side people make shitty defaults or don't
support these things or whatever.

I just wish you guys could whine at each other *directly* instead of at me
on different days.