It can be added:

High-altitude = less air means less O2 and less HP ....to increase HP is to increase O2 .... Three ways come to mind....get a O2 bottle: 100% O2 and allow a small amount enter the air intake ...... more HP second method: drag racing fuel adds a additive which is rich in O2 to increase HP... much more HP ...... Third method: replace the carb with a aircraft type which is designed for high altitude ....
Take your pick.....a non-turbo approach or go with a supercharger .......

Rumor has it:
I am Bill
1981 300 TD

TimothyPilgrim wrote:

Dude, that was a great explanation of the relationship between air and
different fuels. Thanks.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby