To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:18 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Normally Aspirated Diesel at High Altitude

Hi, all-

My wife and I are moving to Las Vegas, New Mexico in the next month or
so. We drove up there last week in our 1980 300CD, and whereas the Benz
does OK here in Phoenix, it was  pretty gutless at the higher altitude.
Is there anything that can be done with a normally aspirated 300CD to
regain some of the performance at higher altitudes (besides adding a
turbo?)

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry