From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 11:50 PM
To: Don & Teresa Merriman; Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Air Conditioning Mystery

Is the condenser condensing at low speeds?  Is there a cutout on the
blower if things are not as they are supposed to be in the system?  I
went through the whole circuit diagrams and schematic for the A/C system
a couple of years ago, and forgot most of it, but I do remember there
are a bunch of switches and such that monitor temps and pressures, and
turn stuff on and off when those things change.  Might be worth studying
the diagrams and seeing what is connected to the blower to shut it off?

That isn't much help, but in studying the schematics I got a good
understanding of how it "works" or not, as the case may be.

--R