Kevin, on almost every GM vehicle I have ever owned I always had trouble
opening the bleeder screws on the calipers. Guess they don't know what thread
sealer is. From trial and error I had luck using a propane torch with the
smallest pinpoint flame you can get. Heat just the screw for a minute at a
time. Try not to heat the caliper otherwise you will boil the brake fluid and
damage the piston seal. If you can get a wrench on the screw try to turn it as
you are heating it. If all else fails rebuilt calipers are fairly inexpensive.