On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:06:11 -0700 redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suspect most folks are going to make it a LONGGGGGG weekend and be
> away from mail.  The few, the hardy, the homebound may still be here

I'll be here in Los Alamos, NM.

I guess I'm one of the hardy. I've rented a backhoe and will be running it
cleaning up the mess a huge stump made of our driveway and the area around
it. I rented a backhoe two weeks ago and broke up all the heaved concrete
and got that out of the way, now the tree roots and gravel are left. Ever
mindful of where the gas line is, though.

Craig