Hi to all MBZ list gassers and dieselers.....

The Greater Washington Section of MBCA is putting on an event, Tri-O-Rama, September 9 thru 14. It's an opportunity to really "drive" your cars at speed in a beautiful setting on a wonderful track, Virginia International Raceway, near Danville, VA.

Darrell Sigmon and I are going to be there with our "oil burners". We'll put on some race tires and let it all hang out. This is an opportunity for multiple "Italian tune ups". In addition to track runs, there will be an autocross series and acceleration runs. It's a wonderful opportunity to learn more about how "you and your car operate as a team" and what are your comfortable limits. There will also be a Concours d'Elegance judged event.
Trophies will be awarded by car classes for each event......

Anybody have some free time to "really drive" on a 3.27 mile road course and have some fun and camaraderie with other Mercedes owners???

Check the GWS website for all the details:
http://www.gws-mbca.org/ToR/2005/ToR2005.html

And for track info, check this site:
http://www.virclub.com/cms/ index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=23&Itemid=106

In order to participate in this exciting driving event you must be a member of MBCA. If not a current member, go ahead and sign up to enjoy this SUPER DRIVING EVENT at: http://www.mbca.org/ and click on Membership, then New Member.

Look forward to meeting some of you there.....

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ
1980 300SD w/340kmiles... Yes, I'm driving her from AZ to VA and back... after a great time at VIR...