Memphis,TN it would be... but during the week and being a student its really hard to take off (oh how I wish for sick days at school...). If your plans put you around Memphis on a weekend (maybe on the way back?) That shouldn't be a problem.

MS Streets and Trips does just what you want. How many miles a day, start time, end time, will put you asleep in places where there actually are hotels, etc. Only thing is I don't think there is a Mac version, and it does cost money ;) ($30). Thats about all the trip planning features though... anybody know of some software that is excellent for trip planning (stay at this "resort" for this time frame, stop at Grand Canyon for x hours, etc)

John
'79 300SD