Meade,

Wild guess, hard to tell w/o actually comparing the ride to mine (c: .
But I bet you have a combination of valve rebuild (leaks down, not at
right height w/trailer attached) and sphere (bounce).

I dont see how the valve could affect only one side, but since the
spheres are individual to a side, they might well be the cause of the
bounce issue.

I was amazed at how much nicer my wagon rode once I replaced the
spheres, in terms of bounce under load.

Now I have a ramp beside the house, and you can pull the boat up here,
we'll go for a sail, then diagnose the SLS over beverages!  It's only 3
hours away (c: .

Richard