Your ole buddy Rusty certainly has them.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Arnold
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] MY Injection pump is FUBAR?

Wise Klatta Group;

SHMBO will not be pleased!

What does one do when confronted with an injection pump, which has
been deemed "BROKEN" by a rather impeccable source?

Do you buy them rebuilt?  Where? {Hello Rusty?}

Rebuilt carburetor for my '46 Ford was $7, this will be more?  How
much?

How many hours will I be paying to R&R this thing?  I think it is
beyond me; I hate working on this car with POS manual on CD.

Any knowledge of "Indy's" in Connecticut that work on these?

--

Peter T. Arnold
Windsor, Connecticut

1987 Mercedes 300SDL, 225 Kmi on Delvac1, changes when f-soot is 2%

1995 Ford F-250 W/PSD, 185 Kmi on Rotella @ 5 Kmi Changes

2002 PT Cruizer, 70 Kmi, Every 5 Kmi with what's on sale

1954 Metropolitan {My Hanger-Queen}

None use oil between changes, go figure ;-)