Hi Peter,

Weren't you the guy who posted recently about the rough running
problem at idle? (My memory ain't great, so I forget.) If so, don't
call the pump FUBAR yet. It may just need delivery valve seals...
about $50 for the parts AND special tool, plus an hour or two of your
time. These things usually don't just fail unless they have some help,
if you know what I mean. ;-) If not - what leads you to believe it's
broken, other than your reputable source? What are symptoms and what
led up to this?

The R&R process isn't too bad - remove vac pump, remove cruise
actuator, remove pump, installation is reverse. Special lock tool
highly recommended (~$30). A competent indy should be no more than 4-5
hours, IMO. Probably twice that for a first time DIY.

:-)

HTH,

Dave M.
Boise, ID