What links. I just replaced the upper control arms on my 84 300SD and all there was was a bolt that screwed into the end of the sway bar with two bushings surrounding it. If the bolt is broken you might be lucky. If the end of the sway bar is cracked I don't see how it could be easily repaired.

Dennis Perkins
84 300SD

I don't think his bar is broken, just the link to the suspension. In this
case, I would do both links as they are about $20 each. If the bar is truly broken, then there is no left or right to replace, it is all one piece, and
Kaleb is right, it is quite a job.
Jim Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 261 K miles