Using SmartFTP, I copied the link from Marshall's post and pasted it
into the address bar in the upper left corner of the window, paying no
mind that it doesn't appear there as identical to the original link.
There are pretty obvious places to enter the user name & password.
Click the 'connect' button, wait for a few seconds while the client
locates the ftp site, look for the folder/file you want to download in
the left pane that will appear.  Then right click it>download>direct &
specifiy the location on your machine that you want it to go to.  I've
made a "Downloads" folder on my desktop for just that purpose.  Expect
the download to take several to many hours to complete; dunno how fast
Tarek's connection will spit it out or how quickly your own connection
will be able to receive.

Looking at the 107 manual on Tarek's site, I've no idea why it's an
executable.  If it were there in the same form as on the cd, I'd
suggest that you just download the Program folder, get Acrobat Reader
& Shockwave Flash from Adobe and Macromedia as free downloads if you
don't already have them.  Then find the file matrix.htm or matrix6.htm
in the Program folder of the manual & put a shortcut, renamed so you
can recognize it, pointing to that file on your desktop or someplace
else convenient and use that to launch the manual straight to model
selection.  For all the manuals except the 201 the Program folder,
reader & flash are all you need for full access.  Anybody got a clue
as to why the 107 is posted as an executable?

joe