Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:39:17 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 140 600SEL

why does he want a bod bender?  Im on the lookout for another 140 myself
and might take a chance on a rod bender, but the wife does not like
diesels so its either going to be a 300SE, or a V8

Dave M. wrote:

BTW, my BIL is seriously shopping for a 1992-95 S350 diesel (yes, the
rodbender). If anyone has a line on a cream puff, let me know. Strong
preference given to examples with a documented replacement engine,
although if it's original and uses zero oil and the price was right, I
think that would be OK too (then I'd make him proactively replace the
rods!)

:-)

-Dave M.