Juan,

I occasionally have cars for sale, but my mainstay is repair and mechanical restoration. There are recyclers here in the area that you should look into when you get into town. Every once in a while they have some interesting cars roll through. If by "good deals" you mean am I am the cheapest show in town?, then no. However for what I have to offer, my prices are fair and competative. Please check out my website at www.oldworldauto.com.

When will you be arriving in Atlanta? We have a large MB community here.

Regards,

Mathieu