i did not said cheap ,but i meant good reasonable prices ,rememeber these cars
are not new there are 20 years old or older,people always look for good deals
not giving for free.good business people

"Mathieu J. Cama" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Juan,

I occasionally have cars for sale, but my mainstay is repair and mechanical
restoration. There are recyclers here in the area that you should look into
when you get into town. Every once in a while they have some interesting
cars roll through. If by "good deals" you mean am I am the cheapest show in
town?, then no. However for what I have to offer, my prices are fair and
competative. Please check out my website at www.oldworldauto.com.

When will you be arriving in Atlanta? We have a large MB community here.

Regards,

Mathieu