Darn Gmail went offline and was telling me msg was not sent, and crap I
forgot about pre 81 cars not being carfax.
So is $1300 a good deal on a 240d? very minor rust A/C is empty needs rotors
and calipers rebuilt, glow plug light stays on longer than normal but once
warmed up goes out and runs fine. Was hoping it was M/T but sez auto works
great.
Anything I should look out for?

Thank you

Rory