Thats probably about right for retail price of one if there is no major rust problems, interior not trashed out, engine running good etc. As far as the glow plug light, those dont have the fast glow so it will take 30 seconds or more before the glow light goes out.

Rory wrote:

Darn Gmail went offline and was telling me msg was not sent, and crap I forgot about pre 81 cars not being carfax. So is $1300 a good deal on a 240d? very minor rust A/C is empty needs rotors and calipers rebuilt, glow plug light stays on longer than normal but once warmed up goes out and runs fine. Was hoping it was M/T but sez auto works great.
Anything I should look out for?

Thank you

Rory

On 8/18/05, John Ervine <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Rory wrote:
     > I have found a 77 240D with 150k on it, looking for some info and
    history.
     > Could someone run a carfax on this VIN for me please?
     > 12312312040066

    It's too old, Rory.

    --
    John L. Ervine