If you need a/c, it sounds like it's worth no more than $500 to me.  Needs a fair amount of time on the brakes and could need more than $1000 on a/c......

-----Original Message-----
From: Rory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Aug 18, 2005 12:47 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CARFAX please

Darn Gmail went offline and was telling me msg was not sent, and crap I forgot about pre 81 cars not being carfax.
So is $1300 a good deal on a 240d? very minor rust A/C is empty needs rotors and calipers rebuilt, glow plug light stays on longer than normal but once warmed up goes out and runs fine. Was hoping it was M/T but sez auto works great.
Anything I should look out for?

Thank you

Rory

On 8/18/05, John Ervine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rory wrote:
> I have found a 77 240D with 150k on it, looking for some info and history.
> Could someone run a carfax on this VIN for me please?
> 12312312040066

It's too old, Rory.

--
John L. Ervine