The Butterball Turkey plant some place in MO is putting out #2 type fuel for internal vehicle use from the offal. The process is thermal depolymerization and the stuff coming out the end is #2 (must be bio of a sort). Would the thermal part of it have rid the feed stock of water and other crud to the point it renders rendered turkey goo as truck fuel?