To frighten y'all even more, after trashing the 240D
(2 to 1 odds in the next two months), I plan on
running a 560 SEL on gasogen, building a waste oil
heater
(http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_motherearth/me4.html#mwoh)
and making a biogas digester to fuel my gas log.

Looked at a diesel generator tonight too...screw the
grid. You know people are running HOME fuel oil
furnaces on veggie oil (but probably not pig fat or
gear lube)...endless possibilities

BTW, who on the list does oil analysis? I'd like to
have the a-l sauce tested for sulphur content,
seriously.

God Bless, enjoy the weekend.

Christopher

(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)