ROTFLMAO....

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 265K

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:58 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] fuel experiments...bacon grease and OLD gear lube (DO
NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!)

Does it smell good when you drive it?  From the bacon not the gear lube
(that stuff smells foul even when new, burned probably worse).

I am extremely concerned however that you might be inadvertantly
exposing devout Jews, Muslims, vegans, PETA activists and perhaps some
erudite Hollywood actors and washed-up pop singers to vaporous pork
products, through inhaled (un)combusted pork by-products, thereby
insuring their lives and afterlives will not be remotely happy.  How can
you live with yourself for this atrocity?????  Please do not drive the
testmobile at Gitmo or AbuGraib or we will have non-stop cable news
coverage for the next 6 months, with attendant ACLU rantings and
forged-but-accurate reports.  I don't think there are any prohibitions
against dinosaur product consumption, though there is a museum here in
Texas that has proof they walked side-by-side with Man, but the
implication is that they were intelligently-designed Christians so I am
guessing they did not have any issues with eating them (dominion over
beestes and all that) or using them to propel a vehicle.

In the fall you might be able to get some moose grease and try that.

--R