From: Peter Frederick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 9:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1946

Unless I'm mistaken, a Jeep from 1946 will be a WILLIS, not AMC, Jeep.
Almost exactly as produced for the Army during WWII with the addition
of a station wagon (the one we had, 1951 model).

They rust horribly, although one does see one occasionally -- I
remember that someone at Forestry Canada had one in the early 90's that
was driven when the snow got out of hand in spite of the salt!

Peter