'84 300td....

Not sure if it's running at six, don't think so....  (

it's not running low, that is for sure...  Jumps right
up there and never comes down...)
I just wanted to make sure it "wasn't something"  I've
run gassers for years, but am new to the deseils, not
to sure of thier little "quirks" yet...)

Thanks!