what does this have to do with guns?

At 10:47 PM 8/27/2005, you wrote:
hue wong wrote:
> I remember this popped up a few weeks ago, but I
> missed it and can't find it in the archives...
>

> So when my 300td fires up, the oil pressure gauge pegs
> at the 3 setting on the gauge (milibar???)   Then it
> doesn't go down when I let off the "gas" and let the
> motor idle....
>
> I seem to think that it starts moving about after it
> warms up...( the car has sat for the last few months)
> But I want to make sure I'm not running it this way
> and it could cause damage!
>
> Any thoughts?

THAT'S exactly what it should do.

> Also, do these 2300td's (84) have the self-leveling
> suspensions?  I just read a reference to it in the
> Chilton's manual.  I thought they ran straight
> shocks...

ALL the 123 and 124 wagons have self leveling suspension.

Marshall
'87 300TD 181Kmi,'87 190D 2.5 199Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 227Kmi, '85 190D 2.0
159Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 234kmi
       Diesel Technical Advisor MBCA, member GWSection
     http://www.dhc.net/~pmhack/mercedes/mbooth1.htm