From: TimothyPilgrim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GUNS AND THE REALITY
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:40:08 -0400

Goldens I think have the highest bite rate of any breed. Probably
mainly because they're so common, but you don't hear about them
because they're not labelled an "aggressive" breed.

Just yesterday the new ban on Pit Bulls in Toronto went into effect.
Existing "Pit Bulls" (not even a real breed but a mix) require a
muzzle, leash, and fixing. No buying or breeding from now on. Thing
is, it's wishy washy and owners of other breeds like German Sheppards,
Dobermans, Rottweillers and the like are very nervous now.

It's a bogus law and not based on reality, but the perception created
by the media. Any dog can be made aggressive by upbringing, and any
can be docile the same way. Punish the owners instead.

How long before my 105 lb Chesapeake Bay Retreiver is banned?

Tim
1982 300TD Moby