Hi, All.
OT! Not too long ago there was a (mercifully) brief discussion of the Chevrolet aluminum 4 and the car it ended up in. This week I found a 1970 Car Life magazine with an article about the XP-887 engine , read Vega, engine, Mopar engines and a proposed mid engine Corvette plus a critical review of the Gremlin. Any of you nostalgia bums want it, just ask. (sicko's). Any of you Gentlemen of the Navy who would like a Navy Training Course Booklet "Instructions for use in Preparation for the rating of Seaman 1c, dated 1940, just ask. These "jewels" were part of my father in laws squirrel hoard, from his Navy days etc.(WWII and Korea).
TTFN and off to bed.
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel diving tomorrow.