I had two vegas and one pinto. The pinto was better. Tho I did get 180k out of a vega, which I finaly sold with a bad clutch and three burned valves.

I sort of liked my '78 Pinto.

On 9/7/05, Steve MacSween <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > STOP THE MADNESS.

> I can't believe that a comment a week ago about owning a Vega has resulted in
 this discussion.  Anyone want to talk about Linux?

I always preferred those Monza coupes, particularly the ones they squeezed the 305 into.

Mac