Well............. when ever I call his place he always says hello. Never VRX
and never the answering machine.   I'm not pro Richard, I'm not against him
either.

I'm waiting to see my site come back up just like some other people might
be. If it was a flat amount I'd know how much I'm out or need to recover but
in this case it was '' in kind ''  for repairs to the Coupe.  If anyone
should be mad at him it could be me.

He tells me the list will be back up. Not when - just that it will be. It's
clear you guys have bigger issues that need to be resolved.............