it's standard practice in the US auto parts business to ship canadiens last

At 12:17 PM 9/12/2005, you wrote:
If it was the front pump, he is one lucky guy if that transmission is still
operable, even if the bill is going to be high (has to be, just for the fact
it's a re/re job).

May take a while to find a used pump from a reliable source. I doubt any
used parts supplier is going to guarantee one.

Of course, we *do* know a certain used parts supplier who might have one.

IF YOU CAN GET HIM TO SHIP (yes, Kaleb, that was a HINT).  LoL.

Mac