I used to carry cans of CRC 226 & CRC Contact Cleaner in my flight bag. We
referred to it as "avionics technician in a can." Really freaked the pilots
out when I was able to fix the intercom system and radio receivers with a
few sprays while we were flying along at 6,000 feet.

--
1977 240D
1972 Honda CB-500K motorcycle

http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen