Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:53:40 -0500
From: Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Daimler Chrysler diesel & hybrid prediction for US
        market
To: Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The new Liberty diesel is, you guessed it, a Detroit 16:1 four banger
with a monster turbocharger, shakes like crazy, rattles like it has
ball bearings loose in the combustion chambers, and gets all of 21 mpg
-- a recipe for lack of sales if I ever saw one.

What happened to the five cylinder turbo 605?

Peter