Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:57:15 -0400
From: Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Daimler Chrysler diesel & hybrid prediction for US

Curt, how old are their Libertys, and how have they stood up in
general?

I ask as they got generally ok reviews, and over the last year they
have
started pushing them hard around here (especially given what they were
gouging out of people for them, when they first gave out).

For about four days in August you could have one for $119 (Cdn!) a
month,
IIRC 2.5 yr lease, about $1000 down. I almost dumped my coffee all over
the
newspaper when I saw that. It was for a low-spec model, but not
base-never-seen-in-captivity material.

Man, they must have some scary inventory numbers. I call that raw
panic.

Mac