It's a good middle of the road daysailer.  Daysailing is one of the
most fun things to do on earth.

Make sure there are no soft spots in the gel coat.  Look for mushy
places all over the boat, especially under/at the waterline.  Push with
your fingers.  Everywhere.  Like giving the boat a massage.  If you
find * one * then pass on the boat.  It's like rust in the frame, only
worse to fix.

The boat can easily weigh 3000.  Any fiberglass boat w/cuddy will be
1500 minium.  My boat is an open cockpit 20 footer, and it weighs
almost 1000, and I have almost no weight in the centerboard.

If you are drysailing it, ie it is at a club or close to the water and
all you need is a mule to launch, then you are fine.  If you plan to
tow it 30 minutes each way I would go carefully.  Controlling a heavy
boat in heavy braking is an eye opening experience.  Start and stop
towing a heavy load is murder on a transmission.

I also own an older I/O runabout.  It's ~4000 pounds.  I tow it with an
F-250 Ford HD pick-um-up truck and I still give plenty of room in front
to stop.

Richard