Hi,

After the nice fellow at the gas station told me that he needed 200 dollars
to change my brake pads before he would pass me for the safety inspection I
decided to change the front pads on my own (with a little help from the
manual and phone support from my dad). I managed to get the old ones out and
one of the new ones in (the inner one) on the right front wheel, but I can
not seem to get enough room to get the other pad in. I've been using a C
clamp to compress the piston but I can't seem to get enough room.  I am
somewhat new to car repair and I enjoy it but I am inexperienced and I am
doing this alone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chris