Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:30:02 -0700
From: "Gerald R. Flintrop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Long - New Orleans

Blame the facts:

"New Orleans has a Democrat Mayor, a Democrat City Council, and a
Democrat
Chief of Police. Louisiana has a Democrat Governor, a Democrat Lt.
Governor,
a Democrat Attorney General; 24 of 39 Louisiana State Senators are
Democrat,
67 of 105 Louisiana State House Representatives are Democrat.

So, YOU CAN SEE WHY IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT!