On the plus side, I don't need that heater blower any more. On the
minus side, it was my daughter's fault, so we are going to be out a
doo-doo load of money.

Anyone need a parts car around Columbus, OH?

Any suggestions? I've never had to do this before.

The hit started at the FR tire and slid back through the front door. I
suspect the cabin is deformed. Actually, it must be, because the
front glass is broken due to the deformation. The car was not in
cosmetically good enough shape to even think about fixing it, but it
ran solid.