Are these things hard to find, or am I looking in all
the wrong places? Wife is gettting tired of feeding
the gas hog Sienna and has been ASKING for a diesel
wagon with 3rd seat (!!). Better not let this
opportunity pass up.

Any really important reasons to get a W123 over the
'87 version? This is my wife and the more modern for
her, the better. THink the mileage would be better
too, no? Any particular problems with the 87 300TD?

Thanks

Christopher

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 100K miles, "The Van"