I see that last night on Conan both he and his guest Tim Gunn, of all
people, acknowledged that she was attractive. I also heard that she
was runner up Ms. Alaska?
She could stand to lose a bit of junk from the trunk, but still.

Also heard someone on TV mention a thought I had
previously about the whole naughty librarian look she sports.

Also, you know who would do an excellent impression of her? Anna
Gasteyer formerly of Saturday Night Live.

Brian