-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:58 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] What would you buy now?

I had an Impala as a rental this time last year, that'd have been an '07 or
maybe '08.
It was an okay car, pretty powerful, reasonably comfortable, reasonably
efficient, terminally boring.

In June I had a Hyundai Elantra, probably an '08. I was very pleased with it,
very comfortable, (I'm 6' 215#)
powerful, efficient, sporty. Way more fun that the Impala but a bit smaller
(not what I'd consider a small car
though). If it were me I'd be sure to not count out Hyundai.

-Curt