FWD can be really scary when the front end breaks loose.

I prefer a good MB Diesel with some weight in the trunk and
blizzaks.  My 110 200D or the old 190Dcs could go anywhere until the
belly pan floats on snow, as long as the tires were good and you had
some stuff in the trunk, or several passengers.

At 11:17 AM 9/9/2008, you wrote:
>Sounds good to me but my wife will not accept anything that is rear
>wheel drive. In our snowy winters, one does
>need the traction and front drive is better in those conditions.
>
>Randy

Loren Faeth