From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 9/12/08 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Boots - was: Harbor Freight wrenches impress

I wear hiking boots probably 90% of the time, I had a pair from Vasque a
couple years ago and they were garbage. I probably only got 8-9 months
out of them. I'm on my second pair of Colombias now, the first pair went
2 years in almost daily wear. The new pair was 2/3 the price of the
first but still look like new after 6 months.

-Curt