Not been to local PnP for a few months, so no idea if a 2.5 would be
there.  Given the age though, I am expecting to see a few in the
coming months as they become totalled.   Full engines sell for <$200.
If you need something faster than a lucky PnP find, check
www.auroraautowrecking.com
   Local to me storehouse of recent enough benz parts.

clay